Sunday 12 October 2014

PARKS LONDON AROMATHERAPY CANDLE


If you know me, you'll know that I'm a complete candle fanatic. A few months ago, I decided to try out a Parks London candle as I'd saw them quite a few times and loved the packaging. I purchased the 'Cinnamon and Clove' aromatherapy candle and just fell in love. I'm a sucker for anything warm scented and this was beyond amazing. I loved it so much I decided to purchase a second candle from this company and I realised I didn't have any 'fresh' candles so I searched around and came across their 'Green Tea' candle. Oh my goodness, this smells AMAZING! If I'm totally honest I'm not the biggest fan of the smell of green tea but this scent is nothing like the real thing. It smells so fresh and clean which is such a lovely change to have around my room. This candle, along with my other Parks candle, are the best I've ever tried and I've tried a whole lotta candles. I've basically used all of my Cinnamon and Clove candle and it still smells as great as it did when I first bought it. The smell never wears away no matter how many times it's lit. Parks London are by far my new go-to candle company. I'm so impressed. If you've never tried any candles I highly suggest having a look at Parks London's collection as they don't disappoint. Well done Parks!



Thanks for reading!
What's your go-to candle company?
Jessica xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. best diffuser aromatherapy

    ReplyDelete