Wednesday 1 October 2014

THE CONTENTS OF MY BAG

Finally, I've found myself with enough time on my hands to write a blog post. Life has been super busy these past couple of weeks so I'm currently just trying to squeeze writing blog posts in at any given moment. I like to keep my bag reasonably tidy as I just feel more organised that way. I thought I'd do a post showing you all the contents of my bag as it's one of my favourite topics to read/watch YouTube videos about. So here we go... the contents of my bag!
 
My three ultimate essentials. My Michael Kors watch, Dolce and Gabbana's L'Imperatrice 3 perfume and my cat eye sunglasses.
 
These are the items that are currently in my bag. Miranda Kerr's Treasure Yourself is such a wonderful book. I love to keep it with me as it's such a positive and uplifting book about self worth. My iPhone and iPhone charger come everywhere with me as my phone has an awful habit of dying every couple of hours, I'm in desperate need of a new one. My camera charger and my camera (which I'm taking these images on) also come everywhere with me as I just find my camera takes much better quality images than my iPhone and also is water and shock proof. Finally, my trusty Ted Baker purse which I've had forever. And by forever, I mean about five years. I just can't bring myself to buy a new one, it's my favourite as you can probably tell.

My pug eye mask also travels with me a whole lot as I tend to have spontaneous long car trips so, if I'm not driving of course, I love to lie in the back of the car with my eye mask on and go to sleep. I have actually used this whilst flying places and I absolutely love it. My Victoria's Secret bag is always in my bag as it's that perfect size which can fit inside of my bag without having to squeeze it in.

Inside of my makeup bag. My Real Techniques buffing brush. Topshop brow pencil in Spike, YSL Babydoll mascara, MAC's Studio Fix Fluid, Topshop Lipstick in  Nevada and YSL eye cream.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment