Monday 8 September 2014

MY MAKEUP STAPLES


I'm the kind of girl who finds something she loves and sticks to it forever (which is an absolute nightmare when products become discontinued). Even though I'm always trying new things, I will always go back to the same things over and over again. This post is going to be all about those products which I just can't live without and will probably forever repurchase.
 
Urban Decay's Naked Palette
I'm well aware that Urban Decay have brought out multiple Naked palettes but yet I still keep going back to the original. I personally think that bronze tones are best suited with my features so this may be why I keep returning. As you can tell from the image, Sin is my absolute favourite. I've used the others a lot so this just shows how much I've used Sin. I love applying Sin all over my eyelid and then applying Smog in the crease for a lovely everyday yet subtle smoky eye look.
 
The Body Shop Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit
I actually received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I completely fell in love with it. I'm a sucker for anything with a pink grapefruit scent and this one was a winner. My lips are forever smelling amazing. You should so check it out if you haven't already!
 
No7 Lash and Brow Perfector
I've only recently started filling my eyebrows in and by recently, I mean a couple of months. I always use No7's Lash and Brow Perfector as my eyebrows like to go a little craaaaazy the majority of the time. Quite frankly, they just do what they want. This just helps to keep them in place and keep any strays at bay.
 
Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
I started using Prime Time quite a few years ago and to this day still love it. It's super light and makes my skin so soft once applied. I use this every single day and don't plan on stopping anytime soon!
 
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
I used to use Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua for a while when I decided it just wasn't giving me enough coverage that I'd like. I tried Mac's Studio Fix Fluid and oh my goodness, I don't regret anything. This foundation gives so much coverage compared to the vitalumiere aqua and is the perfect shade for my skin. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Isn't NC15 the lightest shade MAC make?" Yes. I love wearing NC15 as it is just the right shade and I can always add bronzer and other products to darken the tone wherever necessary. Perfect.
 
Mac's Morange lipstick
I know, Morange again. You've probably saw Morange in a whole lot of my favourites but it just ain't going anywhere. As I've wrote about Morange a million times, I won't bore you anymore. It's still by far my favourite Mac lipstick.
 
Mac Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
I actually ran out of Soft and Gentle a few months ago and waited about two/three weeks to buy it again as I didn't think I'd miss it. It's one of those products that you just don't appreciate until it's gone. I repurchased it and then applied for the first time in weeks and fell in love all over again. I love it sooooo much. It just adds that finishing touch that my makeup needs.
 
Thanks for reading!
What are your makeup staples?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment