Sunday 31 August 2014

MY CURRENT WISHLIST #2

August has came to an end and surprisingly, there's not too much I've spotted that I loved this month. There are a few things though so I thought I'd share my current wishlist with you all!
 
Philosophy's hope in a jar night cream - £38
If I'm totally honest I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this product ranging from smelling like wet dog to being the best product ever. I love every Philosophy product I've tried so far so I'm hoping I'll love this too! I don't currently use any night treatments so I'd love to give this a try.
 
Topshop's lipstick in Ditsy - £8
I was in Topshop when I saw this super cute shade ditsy and fell in love. I purchased Ohh La La a couple of months back and I always use it so I thought I'd have a look at Topshop's other shades. This one's a fave.
 
Whistles rivington leather clutch bag - £80
If you read my last current favourites, you'll know that I featured the Whistles medium croc clutch, this is basically the same apart from it has a chain and is more of a rectangular shape. I'm so torn between the two of them! Help!
 
Kurt Geiger's Bond heels - £250
I'm obsessed with these heels. I love the super thin heel and the red/orange colour is my absolute favourite. NEEEEEED.
 
Elephant necklace from Overstock.com - £33
I used to have a little elephant pendant necklace from Topshop not too long ago but as it was on the cheaper end it changed colour which was super unattractive and just ended up looking dirty. I spotted this little beauty on overstock.com and fell in love as it's just the same as my old one yet will hopefully stay the same this time round.
 
Whistles ripped jeans - £145
I've wanted another pair of ripped jeans foooorever and spotted this pair in Whistles. Of course they had to go on my list. Ripped jeans + Whistles = LOVE.
 
Philosophy's French vanilla bean 3-in-1 - $17
If you didn't already know, I'm completely in love with anything from Philosophy. I was browsing the Sephora website and spotted the French vanilla bean 3-in-1. I've never actually saw the vanilla bean scent in the UK so I kinda freaked out when I saw this. I wanna try this soooooo bad!
 
What have you been loving throughout August?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment