Saturday 2 August 2014

JULY EMPTIES


I can't believe that July is over already! It seems like seconds ago we were just entering 2014 and now here we are, more than half way through the year. I thought I'd show you all of my 'empties' as I've gone through quite a lot of products last month. Basically, these are all of the products in which I've either came to the end to or have a tiny bit left of at the end of July. So here we go, my July Empties...



1. Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer in the shade 10 Beige Clair.
2. OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
3. LancĂ´me Bi-Facil Eye Make-Up Remover
4. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray
5. YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream
6. Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion
8. L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
9. Mac Lipstick in the shade Morange

As you may have guessed, I would most definitely repurchase all of these products. I love mini products as they let you try the product without having to commit to purchasing the full size product as sometimes they can be quite expensive so it's good to try it beforehand. I've had some of these products for quite a while so they most definitely have took a while to use up. I guess I'm in need of a little restock!

What products have you been loving throughout July?
Jessica xx



No comments:

Post a Comment