Thursday 17 July 2014

SCHWARZKOPF ESSENCE ULTȊME BIOTIN+ VOLUME REVIEW

I'm soooo guilty when it comes to choosing shampoo based on the smell. If it smells great, I'll use it! Conditioner, on the other hand, I'm super picky about. I have thin hair so find it pretty hard to find a conditioner which smells amazing and is light on my hair as it gets weighed down so easily. I first saw the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Biotin+ advertised on TV and for some reason was drawn to it.  I decided to go for the volume range as I always need lift and volume in my hair, especially the roots, so why not! The shampoo smells kinda like a perfume I cant put my finger on and cleans my hair really well, it really cleanses it and removes any residue left from styling products. The conditioner smells AMAZING! If you love sun cream you will love this. Yes, you read that right, sun cream. The conditioner smells exactly like sun cream which I thought was just amazing as it's summer and reminds me so much of holidays abroad. I'm unsure if it intentionally smells like this or not, but either way I love it! It's light on my hair also which is a massive plus. I will most definitely be repurchasing these when I've ran out. I'm impressed Schwarzkopf! 
 
 
 
 
What hair products are you loving? Let me know!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment