Wednesday 4 June 2014

OHH LA LA


I'm a firm believer in 'you only get what you pay for' so I'm always a bit apprehensive buying lipsticks which are on the cheaper end. I've bought a Topshop lipstick before and I just haven't been impressed at all as it dried my lips and was so disappointing. I received some Topshop vouchers for my birthday so I went in and had a browse around and, of course, found myself in the lipstick section. I usually have a look and swipe a few on my hand but never really consider buying any from here. I swiped a lipstick in the shade 'ohh la la' and I fell in love. It's a coral shade, which I absolutely love at the moment! I find that the more applications of this lipstick you apply, the more it intensifies. I like to apply quite a lot as it turns into such a lovely bold peach colour which is perfect for spring. I have to admit, I am actually very impressed with this lipstick although I do apply lip balm before I put it on just to ensure I have none of those awful dry and patchy lipstick scenarios! Well done Topshop!



No comments:

Post a Comment