Tuesday 27 May 2014

Home Décor

home decor


Recently I've been loving interior design and now that spring is here there's no better time to have a good spring clean and brighten up your home. I decided to show you a few of my favourite items on my wish list that you could incorporate into your home. I like to keep things simple and clean so that you can always add a splash of colour here and there when you feel like it or add plants to create a 'fresh' feel. As you may know, I'm a self confessed candle addict so of course there's going to be a candle on my wish list! I actually don't own a candle from Diptyque surprisingly so I'm most definitely looking into buying one! I've been loving adding lemons and limes to my water recently so this jug would be perfect to fill with water, ice and sliced citrus fruits on a summers day! What's on your home wish list this spring?

Jessica xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment