Friday 18 April 2014

TRIANGL

I recently received my Triangl bikini which I've been wanting FOREVER! It's pretty obvious that this bikini is absolutely amazing. I'm so in love with it! The neoprene bag that it comes with is so lovely and would be great for use on the beach. The only downside to this is the sizing. When I contacted one of the lovely girls at Triangl and gave them my measurements they said that I would be a size small top and medium bottoms. I ordered medium both just to be on the safe side because I'd rather have it slightly larger than too small. They arrived and the bottoms fit fine although the top is too small. I'm aware that the Triangl bikini tops aren't meant to be full coverage but this wasn't barely covering anything! I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if I had of ordered the small! I loooove this bikini so much so I will have to either return it or exchange for a larger size top. Overall I absolutely love the bikini although the top doesn't fit. 

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment