Wednesday 9 April 2014

Current favourites


1. Dolce and Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice. £38.50 for 100ml from Boots. I first
purchased this a while ago whilst at the airport travelling to Cancun.
This perfume smells SO amazing. It is by far my favourite fragrance that I've
ever smelt. I just couldn't resist buying this. I personally think that you have to 
smell this perfume to understand how amazing it is. I have already repurchased
this perfume since first buying it and I will most definitely be repurchasing again
and again.

2. Midi rings. £3 from River Island. I am such a lover of simple jewellery and
these are perfect for me. These midi rings are so versatile and can therefore go
with any outfit. I find these really good if I don't feel like wearing a lot of
jewellery but I don't want to be completely bare. I personally find that since
I have such skinny fingers that these rings occasionally fall off but it's not too
much of a problem.

3. Pineapple. Weird? I know. I am recently going through a phase of loving
pineapple. Growing up I was never too keen on it but I'm trying to be healthier
and I picked one up whilst 
food shopping. I LOVE IT!

4. OPI in Malaga Wine. £11.95 for 15ml from Debenhams. This nail polish is
suuuuper lovely on. I have it in the shade 'Malaga Wine' which is a burgundy
colour. Once dry, this nail polish has a glossy finish which looks so expensive.
I've noticed that all OPI nail polishes stay on for a long time and are just of a
really high quality. I find that this shade suits my skin colour perfectly and will
most definitely be repurchasing.

5. St Tropez Bronzing Lotion. £30.64 for 240ml from Debenhams. I received
this product as a gift from my auntie and I love it. I find that this works best
when applied with moisturizer at the same time. The only disadvantage about
this product is that once opened it has to be used within six months. I received
the large bottle and it would have been impossible to use the whole bottle in
six months as I'm not a die hard self tanner. I have used this past the six 
month mark and it is just the same so I wouldn't worry too much about it. 
I would definitely recommend.

6. Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. £22 from Mac. WOW! This product
is so amazing. I never usually follow trends or anything but when I heard so
many people talking about this product I thought 'Why not try it?'. 
I am SO glad that I did! This is by far my favourite makeup product to use on
my skin. It gives such a lovely glow and highlights my skin in all of the right
places. This product looks amazing all year round. If you buy anything this
month, I would highly recommend that you buy this!

7. Delicate Heart Ring. £35 from Pandora. I was given this ring as a
Valentine's gift from my boyfriend and I love it so much. It is so petite and
cute and I find that the ring looks chunkier online than it does in person.
The photos online just don't do it justice as although it looks lovely online
it is truly beautiful on. I have a size 48, which is the smallest size that Pandora
do and it fits perfectly.

8. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine. £25 from Debenhams. This lipstick is suuuuuper lovely. I am in love with it. It is so perfect once applied and I find that it stays on for quite a long while. The colour is so pigmented and therefore only requires one application.

9. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction. 5 for £30 from Victoria's Secret. Recently I visited Leeds and I went into Victoria's Secret as I don't have one in my city. I was adamant that I wasn't going home empty handed so I spent a good hour in here and searched around. I smelt so many things and without a doubt the Pure Seduction range was the best. We visited Leeds just before Christmas so my boyfriend kindly offered to buy me them as a Christmas present. I haven't stopped using them since! These are beyond amazing and I can't stress how great these are. As long as Victoria's Secret keep making these, I will keep buying them! Love, love, love!!!  

10. Aussie Mega Shampoo. £4.69 for 300ml from Boots. I personally find it quite hard to find a shampoo which doesn't leave any residue on my hair. The Aussie mega shampoo leaves my hair feeling suuuper clean and I love it. I like to ensure that my hair is squeaky clean as I put a lot of products on it before drying. I find that if my hair isn't completely clean when I put products on it, it gets quite dirty easy and quite awkward to work with. I would completely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment